Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Playing with a random updo

Yes I just put in mini twists, but I did this style a few days before out of boredome and I was suddenly struck with the idea that I would put in a style that I wouldn't have to mess with for a few days...yeah that didn't happen. I have a problem with going to my morning job with one style and coming home and wanting some diffferent for job number too....so my hair is suffering from over manipulation...hence the need for mini twists. Anyway the style was cute....but I did it on freshly washed hair and it puffed up something major with shrinkage. I think it would have looked much cuter on stretched hair....or rather longer hair, that way it could have swooped in front of the face more. Basically it was just three loose flat twists pinned back...the flower was for fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment