Saturday, September 24, 2011

Product Review: Kinky Curly Knot Today

Obviously my simiplified September product usage didn't last very long. I love using too many different products too much so it's kind of hard to stick with just three.

Moving on. Kinky Curly Knot Today Product Review!
Ingredients:
Organic Mango fruit extract, organic slipper elm, organic marshmallow root, organic lemongrass, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, citric acid, phenoxyethanol and natural fragrance.
Glycerin Free
Organic
Paraben Free
Protein Free
Silicone Free
Sulfate Free


Clearly this product would be great for those of you doing the Curl Girl Method. I've had the KCKT for a while now, but didn't use it very much because I thought I didn't like it. Ummm, how wrong was I! This stuff is amazing and really does help soften and detangle the hair. I've been using it cosistently for the last two weeks as my leave-in before bed, and my hair is feeling pretty good.  Honestly I should have been using this product a lot sooner, because the instant I apply it to my hair I can detangle my hair easily. The fragrance isn't ideal to me, but oh well.

I haven't tried this for a wash n go in conjunction with the Kinky Curly Curling Custard (which I have) but I think I want to do that soon.
\
Sorry this review is so short. I would definitely recommend this. You can find this product at Curlmart.com or your local Whole Foods and the price is $12 for an 8oz bottle. I've been using globs of it stupidly, but if you apply it to your hair in sections, a little does go a long way.

I will say that although I love the results of the product, I don't yet know if I'll make it a staple. I will continue to use it and see. I have other leave-in conditioners that I'm also trying out, and haven't yet narrowed down the ultimate product just yet. KCKT is definitely in the running though!

No comments:

Post a Comment