Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just Playing Around

I've been playing around with flat twists again. I wasn't sure how a twist out would look with the new cut and everything, but surprisingly everything looks pretty much the same. My definition was great and I wish I could remember what products I used. I do know that I didn't use anything with a heavy hold, so as the day progressed my hair definitely seemed to swell. It's been raining like crazy in Maryland and the humidity is out of this world! My hair hates it, so for the last couple of days I've been wearing either a banana clip bun or like today, a cinna-bun. My cinna-bun was waaayyy too tight today so I need to remember to make it a lot looser in the future if I want to save my edges.

I've been good with my workouts this week. I forget that working out is also part of my hairscapades challenge. I need to up my water intake. Next week I'm starting on a different work schedule so I think getting to the gym will be a lot easier.

Flat twist out

Back not looking good


Decided to flat twist the bangs


wash n go



Next day, pulled that wash n go into a puff

banana clip bun with ends tucked under

Today's cinnabun with some small black rose flowers added. So small looking!
I'm currently deep conditioning under a heat cap, even though I haven't washed my hair in a week. I cowashed on Monday, and Wednesday has been my wash day for the last three weeks because I've been working weekends, but I don't think I'm going to bother washing it today. I will probably wait until Sunday and do it then, but since the hair was feeling a little dry I decided to go ahead and do a DC right now, and after I rinse I'll probably twist the hair and wear a twist out tomorrow...or maybe I should do a wash n go? Not sure yet...it's going to be rainy and therefore humid tomorrow so maybe another updo is in order. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment