Monday, August 29, 2011

Product Review: Kera Care Natural Textures Leave-In Conditioner

Ingredients: Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificato, Purified) Extracts: Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla)1 and Acacia Concinna (Shikakai)1, Cetyl Alcohol2, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil1, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil1, Phytosterols, Betaine1, Citric Acid1, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract1, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract1, Propylene Glycol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract1, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract1, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Stalk Extract1, Potassium Sorbate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Dimethyl Stearamine, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, d-Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Ionone Gamma.

Okay, so I've had this product for a while but wasn't using it for some reason. I'm not sure why....but I started using it now. I love this stuff! The slip and moisture it provided my hair was great. I'm currently wearing my hair in two strand twists and I pinned them all up, but after washing and deep conditioning on Saturday, I used this product as a leave in before twist my hair. I also used this in conjunction with the Kera Care  Silken Seal  Liquid Sheen Mist and a little bit of the Shea Moisture Smoothie for hold.

I think this a good product, but it is a little pricey, but a little does go a long way and I applied a dime size amount to four different sections of hair and was able to comb through and detangle without a problem. I also love the scent. It so light and fresh, but not overwhelming in the least. So go out and try it if you're in the market for a new leave in conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment