Thursday, June 9, 2011

A little bit of this and that



Eh, it's too hot right now to sit here in front of my computer and go into details about what I've been doing with my hair. Basically lately I've been sticking with my RealQueens greenhouse effect, about four times a week and I still like it. So I'll stick it out for a while.

Ummm I've been experimenting with hairstyles and products, particularly wash n gos. I really like them, but I don't like the crunchy feeling that gels give me. Tonight I did my wash n go with aloe vera gel and I am going to sleep in my plastic bag and we'll see how it feels/ looks in the morning. This weekend I am going to make some flaxseed gel, which is supposed to impart hold without the stickiness so we'll see...

Um yeah, so yeah out my hair from this past week. I've been suuuppper over manipulatng but I get over styles quickly and it's too much fun trying things out  stick with someting long term. On a side note I think my hair is back to where it was before I cut it a few weeks ago. I hate that it grows in like this weird mullet, way but oh well. Scissors aren't coming near it until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment