Monday, April 25, 2011

Fluffy greasy hair...

So fluffy!
Current Style: Braid out on a two day old twist out, pinned back on the sides with flower clips. Hair has way too much castor oil in it.

Sometimes I'm at a complete loss of what to do with my hair. I really hate having to do it in the morning before work, because it either takes up so much time or I just can't figure out what to do with it. If I'm not wearing twists, then I seem to get confused and it's easiest to just toss a wide headband on or something.

Last night, while watching a movie, I decided to apply my MN/oil mixture to my scalp and a little castor oil along my edges and nape. I massaged everything in and then sectioned my hair into a few large braids in the hopes that when I removed them in the morning I would have some wavy hair.

This morning my hair was was soft and fluffy, and I did have a nice wave pattern from the braids...until I finger combed them away. I was trying to do something with the bangs, which aren't long enough to do much with and when curly decide to stick straight out...I must figure out a way to make that look...purposeful. Anyway, I just pinned the sides up and went to work. It's looking quite poofy and I don't like it at all...but oh well.



I know I put too much oil in my hair and every time I touch my hair  my fingers get coated in the stuff and I have to go wash my hands. So gross! But oh well, I don't plan on washing my hair until Wednesday so then I can have fresh twists for my trip to San Francisco. I'll just have to deal with the greasy hair until then, tomorrow I will probably just pull everything back.


See I had to add bobby pins to keep the bang down.


No comments:

Post a Comment